I believe it’s human

Jodie - Frankfort, Kentucky

I believe in all I see, and all I see are changes. Life is about realization. Over the weekend I have made a life altering change. I realized that the way I was living my life before was wrong. I realized that I was not making a good name for myself. I realized the way that others were thinking of me and talking of me. I realized the modifications I needed. I believe in change as best.

I believe in all I hear, and all I hear is noise. I have always been one to pay attention to people and the way they interact with each other. I pay attention to their insecurities and how everyone lets them show when they speak. I pay attention to their joy, their hate, their sadness, and the deepest emotions; and how they let them shine through speech. I believe communication is the key to survival.

I believe in all I smell, and all I smell is nature. Nature is a beautiful thing. If everyone would realize this, the entire world would be different. If people would stop going for bigger and better and stop covering the earth, we would all come to find that we need nothing more that what was here before us. We would come to find that the most bountiful tools lay at our feet. We would come to find our most beautiful pictures reside under our buildings. I believe we need to sit back and relax.

I believe in all I taste, and all I taste is organic. Organic foods could save the world. They are made without using things like synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers, artificial flavors, or preservatives. If people would pay more attention to what they put in their mouths they wouldn’t have to complain as much about obesity, diabetes, or any other weight related diseases. I believe everyone has the choice to change their bodies.

I believe in all I feel, and all I feel is love. Love is, in my opinion, the strongest human emotion. I have never feared, hated, or enjoyed anything as much as I love the things I have. Something I realized over the past weekend was that I have some problems, but there is always going to be someone out there that has it worse than I. There is no stopping that. I believe that all we need is to take what we’ve got into consideration and hold it closer to our hearts.

I believe in all I see, and how I perceive these things. I believe in all I hear, and listen to it with full concentration. I believe in all I smell, and pay attention to only the good things. I believe in all I taste, and use it to better my body. I believe in all I feel, and hold on to it with all my heart. I believe that senses are what make you human, and all I want to believe is human.