What I Believe

Mike - Derby, Vermont

What I believe in is just living my life. Living my life is the most important thing. People think life should be perfect but I don’t. If life was perfect, people would start to get annoyed because everything would be the same. There are supposed to be problems or else everybody would be stupid, because they would never learn from anything because it’s all perfect. Life could be good, and life could be bad, but all that matters is that it’s mine and I am going to make it whatever I want it to be.

Living my life is important to me because there are so many things to see and do. People get so caught up in issues but tomorrow will come. People need to realize that there is always going to be another day. Maybe that one won’t be good either, but trust me another day is coming.

I don’t think life should be perfect because then there wouldn’t be any problems for people. Nobody in this world would have common sense. Of course they would be book smart but other than that nothing. Life needs to give us challenges, so that we can solve them. If there were no challenges then people would just walk around with nothing to do because everything is perfect.

To me a perfect life is waking up seeing my beautiful girlfriend every morning, getting picked up by my best friend and just going riding around in his car. Yes there are always going to be issues, but that’s why you work them out. I have learned a lot from these things and that is to just be myself and enjoy life day after day. That to me is living my life and living it my way, nobody elses.

So to finish this all up, just living my life is what I believe in. I believe in living my life to the fullest and living it my way not the way somebody else wants me to live. If I let somebody else tell me how to run my life then I am not living my life. Yes I can learn a lot from other people but at the end of the day its my decision on how I take it in. That’s what I need to do is just live my life to the fullest. This I believe