Do the Math

anthony - bellevue, Kentucky

Now lets put it together,,

Could it be ,,we are but God on earth ,,,, in pieces!

I am like God and God like me,,

I am as large as he,, he is as small as me,,

He cannot above me, nor me beneath him be….

Deniro—-Cape Fear

I and my Father are one…

God is gravity to the collective perspective…

Jesus,,,A man, who looked at the world and all its equasions and found a relationship between his life, on earth, and a purpose for it..

A Simple man,,,, who understood himself before he understood anything else in this life…. a model for all who follow…

Jesus the myth,, A spin if you will,

of a truth only discovered by walking the path,,

and living the story that does the math..

Shine it up,, make it pretty, and they will come,, but they will know not,, until they walk in his shoes,, and realize,, he was as human as they,, how can any possibly think they understand,, a man with any message,, when people are getting it second hand,, and spun to a point that can never be reached by any other who was born and dies,,,,, in a world of lies!

We are in a new,, and to me,, a very interesting part of a discussion that has been going on in this world for centuries, I believe it can bring out the best in what this whole idea was about when the plans were being drawn up for different perspectives to live in the same place,, and actually understand one another..

I imagine this discussion as merely part of the process.. How we doing so far?

The truth lies within,, but finding the letters that go together in any language to bring this certain truth to light, is a gift for sure,, but be sure to know a gift well earned, as the painter knows to well,

spooning out the endless flow guarantees that every picture is at best,, a work in progress..

I’ve always thought drawing the picture was a short cut to anothers perspective, but I can see now, like the writer,

it depends on the mind of the reader, whether the true message is delivered, as if it matters..

The reality being, some come for one letter,, some come for one verse,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and these are the things that inspire.

I must to make room no matter what the result,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and stand and sing to the choir…

The sanity of my own state of mind is at stake,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,from a pressure in my mind I don’t know …

As this strange need takes over,

,,,,,,,,,,,,I can’t help but worry while enjoying the flow,,

I can’t help but think what a fool I am,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to relax and let go..

Hoping to help those to come,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in choosing the seeds they may sow….

~~~~~~~The Blind Squirrel~~~~~~~~~