hope for a better tomarrow

Hilary - st.johns, Michigan

this I believe ( hope for a better tomorrow)

I believe that tomorrow will be a better day we have to have hope and we have to believe in what’s going on in the world how we are going to solve overpopulation, unclean water, gas prices, and war… you may think “this can’t be happening”… well it is and fast we are ten times the population we were fifty years ago and we are growing bigger and soon no one will have homes and all your kids will remember is war and violence there will be nothing but violence and hope for the next day to be better than the last but when you figure… it will not be better than the day before and then you don’t know what will happen next! Every one thinks they can fight, kill, steel.. And much worse we cant go on any longer or there will be nothing left!!

1.) go to church, we all are sinful and unclean.

2.) listen to your heart, not someone telling your wrong!

3.) stop having kids because we are too overpopulated in lots of countries.

4.) find a shelter if you are homeless.

5.) help people in anyway you can that is not hurting you or others!

6.) make gas prices lower. (gas companies)

7.) donate food and other supplies to troops and end the WAR!!

8.) don’t think you are cool when you dump oil and gases into the sewers and side streets, because you are polluting!

When you sell drugs or buy them you are just hurting your life and dignity, don’t think its cool, its NOT!!

10.)Send letters to the gas companies telling them the gas is too high!!

Recycle, don’t throw away pop bottle cases and boxes, put them in the recycle bin!!!

11.) put yourself in others shoes, don’t tease because you don’t know what goes on at home!!

This I believe by Hilary