Barrack Obama Phone Call

Kyle - Princeton, Illinois
Themes: change

I believe in Barrack Obama as being the next President of the United States. His leadership qualities and ideas for the Iraqi War are what we need to bring peace back through the states as well as the world. His experience as an Illinois Senator allows him to realize the troubles facing our world today, such as, our economic downturn, gas prices, retirement concerns, and the biggest issue of all, bringing our soldiers back home to their families safe and sound. I have the experience of having my father leave for a year overseas not knowing if he would die tomorrow. Relying on a two minute phone call was the most terrifying experience of my life and this situation has to stop. Barrack Obama has the power to overcome obstacles in his way and set a firm example for the Americans.

I’m not an NBC or Washington D.C analyst but a young adult wanting what will be the best for my family, friends, and the people on America’s soil. If every individual votes towards Obama, you will not be disappointed. Every day that phone call meant something to me. It was a feeling of assurance that he was still alive. My father once told me that every chance he had on free phone he took it. Back in the states I would think that every “ring” was my dad calling. A couple times we even missed his phone call and that was difficult on my mother let alone me. It never came to me why a phone call was so important to my family, but realizing that people die everyday, it hit me. I don’t want to loose my father to a war ever.

I believe in Barrack Obama in doing this for us, changing the outlook of the world to a positive one, as well as returning the United States to a place where once it respected by the world and its people, a place where wars aren’t always on the front page of a newspaper but a happy family on a summer day.