Governmental Officials

Lukas - Princeton, Iowa
Themes: change, democracy, war

I believe we should get rid of all the governmental officials and replace them with new ones. The ones we have now are just getting greedy. They always veto a bill that doesn’t help them but helps us. It doesn’t seem fair.

What happened to the people choices? Now all we have is people like Bush running our government. And about Hillary and Obama, Obama would do better, but we would still have issues. And with getting rid of the officials, if we get rid of them all at once, terrorist will strike. So we will have to replace them as soon as we get rid of them. That won’t be easy. Then they must go in small groups and replace them with people who are not for greed. If we have to put them through a lie detector once a year to find out if they’re up to something, then do it.

Also with the new people they will think differently about China. Instead of China making harmful products, we should start making more ourselves. It would give us more jobs, money in our wallets, and a better economy. Also with new officials they would work more on finding new ways to make energy. I haven’t seen Bush do anything about it except raise gas prices for his own benefit.

What about the War in Iraq? Why can’t we just get all the civilians out of there and bomb the whole place and places where we think the terrorist are? Our problems would be solved. But then again it would destroy people’s homes, unless we build them new ones. You see this all ties up with the new officials; usually they would take some of the money used to rebuild homes for their own benefit. With the new guys they would be honest about it and not be greedy. That’s why we need new people, to clean up this mess people have created. Please reconsider your thoughts and post any more ideas.

Thank you for your time.