My Law

Devin - 92270, California

My Law

I am responsible for my own reality. I create what I believe, what I feel, and who I am. Every day is a new video game where I choose my character, setting, and daily goals. I am the master controller of my thoughts and what these thoughts create. Whether I choose to venture to the next level or simply roam around level one because I happen to like the scenery, it doesn’t matter because my thoughts are what create every level that I envision. This is the Law of Attraction and it is what I believe. Quantum Physics suggests that our mind creates our reality. Not in the sense of distorted perceptions, but in the dumbfounding fact that our thoughts materialize. We are constantly sending and receiving vibrations, and Quantum Physics proves this to be true. I believe that the only thing that separates the successful from the unsuccessful is the recognition of the power we hold. If everyone were to believe in the Law of Attraction, the abundance and beauty of life would multiply one million fold. Throughout history, leaders have kept this truth from the people and this act continues to present day. Many great thinkers of history knew this Law and revered it. Among these great minds were Plato, Einstein, and Socrates; many works of theirs honor and support the “secret”.

This idea was first introduced to me through a video entitled The Secret where the Law of Attraction proved itself to be real over and over again through case studies and the power it holds over every piece of matter. Positivity is a substantial factor in the inner workings of this overwhelming, but simple idea. If you want, you get. Being the cynical, typical teenager that I am, I set out to test what I had learned; I focused my sights on small things. First, I envisioned finding a five-dollar bill on the ground, and when that materialized I set my sights on better grades. When my cumulative GPA rose from a 3.6 to a 3.8, I began to focus on greater desires; I envisioned the wellness of my life not only improving, but also changing. When my thoughts led me to future scenes of me laughing sans anxiety and insecurity, I discovered a side of life shifting to accommodate me. Thoughts DO become things.

I am still on my journey to fully understand and use this Law of Attraction every day; the new things I materialize with my wants and desires inspire me to believe in something bigger out there and something bigger in myself. Everything that is in my life right now is something that I have attracted knowingly or unknowingly; this is true for all of us. The knowledge of this attraction has allowed me to attract positivity and whatever I darn well please. I believe that having this knowledge at age eighteen has granted me a jump-start on my ideal life; a life that I create.