Faith, Hope, and Love

Heather - Bermuda Dunes, California

In my journey through life I’ve always needed something to rely on, to know that I would have a back to lean on when no person is around. That is the reason I believe in Faith, Hope, and Love.

My Faith has given me strength and a better understanding of myself. I know where I am going in life and I know I will be successful, no matter what the circumstances will be. I believe with my Faith I will always know that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me more than I could ever fathom. I believe my faith can surpass anything that will turn me in the wrong direction. (Galatians 2:16)- “know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ.”

Without hope life would be impossible. If I do not have hope, then I do not have something to thrive on. Hope is something that I know will help me in good times and in bad. Hope makes me who I want to become and who I will be. I hope everyday whether it would be doing well on a test or hoping that I can become a stronger person in my faith and making a difference in this world that I am living in. I know that with my hope I will not be disappointed and I know that I will never be lost in this world surrounding me. (Romans 5:5)- “And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.”

Love, if there is no love in our lives then everything is an absolute waste. If I never put love in anything I do or did, then everything would fail. I believe that without love I would be completely lost. Love keeps me going and lets me know that there is always someone there for me. God’s love has given me the passion and drive in my life that will make me who I know I can be. I know that I have so much love in my heart and I pray everyday that it will grow bigger and better. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8) “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”

I know where I am going and I know that my belief will keep me strong and have the right mindset, no matter what situation I will be in. I know that I will prosper and never let anything or anyone stand in my way of what I believe in. I believe in Faith, Hope, and Love which what makes me believe in myself.