Luka - Florence, Massachusetts

Let me start by saying, I am a very indecisive person. I am constantly regretting everything I do; yet at the same time part of me knows that I made the right decision and there was nothing wrong with it. That part of me is what I believe in and agree with. I believe in living life to the fullest. Look outside, walk up a mountain, and look at the view. Hey, walk up a hill and look at the view, it doesn’t matter. When you find a beautiful spot just stand there and take a deep breath in. It smells good. The things untouched by humans seem to look and function the best. There are so many places that I’ve seen that are just breath taking, just amazing. Going to these places, seeing these things, makes it worth it being human, going to school, or to work. Just simple things like this make it all worth it. Isn’t that all that really counts? Just the simple pleasures. Sharing a nice view with a friend, or a family member, or both. It doesn’t have to be something you see, just cozying up with your family and watching a movie is nice. For anything that you enjoy by yourself think how much fun it would be if there was someone else there to enjoy it with you. I think it is a great skill to be able to appreciate all different things in life. I know that I can’t appreciate everything, I know that I can’t be good at everything, but I know most of all that I don’t need to be good at everything I don’t need to be good at anything, as long as I was with people I liked to be around it would be ok. So maybe the key to being happy is being able to appreciate what’s around you and all the people that care about you just for who you are. People who don’t care whether you got an A in math or a B in science but care about you for what you believe in, who like you for who you are not what you are. I just have to say after all of this, I am really starting to appreciate that little part of me that says, “you did it right, in fact you did it perfect, and if anyone else says otherwise its because they haven’t learned to appreciate things right”