the afterlife

Michael - Downey, California
Themes: afterlife

the egyptians believed the after life was achievable, Krishna sayss you will live the next life in another vessel, christians and muslims believe in eternal paradise or eternal damnation. I personally am one of those glass half full people and I also am very science oriented so I analyze and interpret a situation. Einsteins theory of relativity nothing can be created or destroyed only transferred to another form like smoke to wood, water to ice, etc. can our “souls” if you believe in such a thing be destroyed what about the electric currents pulsating through our bodies, I frankly am a rational person so adhering to einstein’s theory we have to go some where or change form. I personally refuse to believe we become mulch life is so extraordinary so beautiful and yet so puzzling. Can we be a giant coincedence? Out of all the failed planets to sustain life our little planet defeated the odds and had the proper conditions to create life. I don’t need to tell you how amazing life is but don’t we matter are we just a meaningless spec or is the next step heaven, hell, purgatory, a cat, hailey’s comet? Who knows? My mother was in a auto wreck and she was in a coma and was declared dead then came back into a stable coma. Luckily she came through and mentioned a light beckoning her towards it, but people have been reporting this for ages with near death expieriences could it be the after life or oxygen deprivation?That’s what is so frustrating! All in all we have to make the most of our lives with the time that is given to us, and try our best to make the world a better place and when we do die we know it would’ve been worth it. The human struggle seems effortless but the universe has a way of teaching us in the end.