Government Running Religon

Sayard - Mt. Center, California

Scarcity runs our government, and besides “terrorist” religion is a wonderful way for government to gain their control over a widespread population. Religion is all different variations of the exact same story, yet the followers believe in their religion so desperately that they are blinded. Government has successfully blindfolded its citizens, leaving them with the thought that without religion the world will be headed for doom. Then while all these people are cornered into being brainwashed, the get passed the cup for “donations”. Donations, pretending like the church may actually need more money, while they casually forgetting to mention the percentage of civilian taxes that are funding these great sorties.

While what the government has achieved, as far as how much power they hold over their people, is at the least unbelievable. They have done a wonderful job in a liberalist’s point of view. Yet while viewing the problem as a conservative I believe that this isn’t right. That people should dissect what they believe in, not just follow something just because everyone around you follows it. Our country didn’t begin like this, and religion wasn’t always set to be a brainwashing mechanism. In the beginning religion was a good thing to follow, it helped people be more open minded and follow the right guidelines. Then religious wars broke out, everyone saying their religion was better then the next. By this time it started being less for the people and more for the government, if the government could successfully scare its people into donating, and rightfully giving up their taxes for this religion. Then they could work their way around it, and make the idea of religion to benefit them. This left our country thriving on a supposed god, and giving our money to the government. Then we’d sit their wondering how the country got all this power or all this money for war.

I believe that one day religions will be sifted through, and people will realize their all defeating each other in belief of the same thing.