SOS: We Need Help

Richard - Blue Bell, Pennsylvania

I get satisfaction knowing that one thing always comes with another. Like peanut butter and jelly, like big sister and little brother. Whether the relationship between the two is negative or positive, it’s an obsession of mine to find everything in life, an alternative. It might be a nemesis, or maybe a helping friend. But everything that exists should find a match in the end. I believe in alliance, in alliance I believe. I hope you understand, what I’m trying to achieve.

Seeing something all alone and on it’s own, is something I can rarely condone. An awkward individual with no one to talk to on the phone. Of course it’s okay to march to the beat of a different drum. But why would anyone want to stick out like a sore thumb? An individual can only depend on himself and no one else to get through the day. But when he cannot rely on himself any longer, he must find another way. Being independent doesn’t mean you can’t depend on your neighbor. All you have to do is ask for a little favor. Seek assistance from a partner, a double, a pal. Seek a friend and find one, ye shall. It is just much more aesthetic and makes a lot more sense, when you don’t have to isolate yourself with-in a rickety fence.

What I’m trying to say is that life isn’t worth living if you must suffer alone. So go out there and make yourself known. Having a friend is always a plus. In the end, like Will Smith once said, it’s just the two of us.