Trustworthiness

Nathan - Princeton, Illinois

I believe that trustworthiness is the key in this world. Trust in yourself and then you can truly trust others. As a citizen, I don’t see trust in this world at all. Look at Iraq. I think they don’t trust us to help them. Then take us we keep having criminals robbing small and large businesses and having havocs caused all over. People don’t understand sometimes you need aid or security to actually get over something. Germans took our aid and we helped them get over World War 1 and World War 2. Now, most of Europe has no news unless the Prince does something amazing. Still, people in this world don’t understand that corruption will not get you anything except more punishment. The men fighting in Iraq have trust in each other that they won’t turn against each other. I believe that only the army has such trust and such loyalty in each other. People in this world are afraid of terrorists and suicides. They are afraid that their son or daughter could be next on the casualty list. This world has no safe areas any more. A plane could crash at anytime or anywhere. The Police can’t stop a passenger plane from crashing into a school or a highly populated area. The army would be too late and they would just have to be sent back wasting fuel. Yes, our security is getting better, but trusting a person is better than having someone scan you with a metal detector every time you get on a plane. Trust is what everyone should want from everyone. The trust of a friend, of an enemy, or a suicide bomber. The trust in every human being is so that you can live safely without worrying about going to die the next day. The people that you trust should be there to get your back and trust you to make the right decision. Either if you’re a leader of a social group, or just a peer of the social group. The people in this world don’t trust any person except themselves. That they think that any single person could kill them. That is what I believe.