Movie Sequence

Chrissee - Princeton, Illinois

A very good friend told me about living life by “movie sequence”, meaning that even though your life may be bad and unbearable for the time being, if you just live with it, eventually everything will turn out for the better in the end. Just like in movies, bad things happen, but then, good things come out of it all. I’ve taken up living by this theory myself.

Living my life by movie sequence can be good, but it also has its flaws just as everything else in this crazy, mixed-up world does. Thinking about life in movie sequence can make living my life easier, especially if I am having a hard time coping with everyday struggles, because when I think about it, a lot of people have a hard life, or whatever it may be, and it always works out one way or another, with a happy ending.

For the past month or so, my life hasn’t exactly been easy. A lot can happen in a matter of weeks that can change who I are drastically. Friends, family, home, me. It can all change in a heartbeat. However, at the moment, everything is beginning to come together. My head clears, and I can think straight and although other things might come up and try to tear me down, but I’ll always be able to build myself back up again, either by myself, or with some help from my best friend or somebody else you trust.

Living life by movie sequence just sort of makes everything seem easier, even though it may not be. It makes it easier because it gives me something to look forward to. I have to try to accomplish things with the struggles of everyday life, but trying hard not to let those struggles hurt or destroy me. Living life by movie sequence, to me, is the best way to live your life.

Therefore, I believe in living life by movie sequence, and not letting things get me down too much. Even though some things upset me, I try to make the best of any situation, even though it might not work out. I’m trying to make the best of my life, because I only get one chance at it.