Equality

Brittany - Calhoun, Georgia
Themes: equality

I believe in equal rights. I believe that all people of different genders, sexual orientations and races should have the same opportunities.

Men and women are accepted in different ways. Most of the time men get more opportunities than women. People think that women should not be allowed to do thing that men do like join the army or run for president. Women should be able to do these things and not be discriminated against just because they are women.

Most people judge and discriminate against other people because of their sexual orientation. Just because someone of the same sex doesn’t make them less human or less qualified. I believe that people do not choose who they love. The world should not judge them just because of their sexual preference.

Many people are judged because of their race and do not get the same options as someone of a different race. My family is very racist and they look at blacks and Hispanics as trash. I think that people try to blame other races for things that are not their fault.

Women, men, homosexuals, blacks, whites, and Hispanics should all have the same opportunities in life. Everyone should be treated as equals because GOD created us as equals.