Think before you act.

Robbin - Palm Desert, California

When there’s a mother or father is absent from a home kids sometimes have hard times finding their self’s . Every one needs a family with a mother and father but that’s the how it works in some cases. Today there are teens that engage in sexual acts and don’t protect their self’s. Once this happens their left with a decision which in deals with a child. I most cases the girl(mother) is left alone to support herself. The girl is now working long hours one or maybe even two jobs taking care of a little one.

Many drop out of school and don’t finish ,they end up on welfare and food stamps. No one needs to go through living on paycheck to paycheck, sadly it happens .

Once a women or man makes the decision to have intercourse its when doors open up and when life begins.

I believe that people should wait and think before you act. I commend those who lives this life because it takes a lot and its seriously hard .

When you are a child and you are growing up with a single parent there’s always a piece missing, the unknown. Say if there is a girl who was raise without a father in time she will be looking for that love that a father would give to a daughter in all the wrong places, going through this she will become hurt emotionally ,mentally and may be even physically.

Parents should be honest with their children when it comes to taking about sex and life. Don’t wait on the right time to say something. Because waiting is only letting the people outside of the home to give false information to kids and it just might hurt them in a long run. My parents didn’t tell me about these things until I was thirteen or fourteen years old and by that time I have already knew the basic opponents from people in my life that were already engaging in this the sad thing about this is that they didn’t have someone in their lives to teach them so I’m proud to have a a parent to sit and talk with me. The best way to prevent pregnancies is for parents or other adults that are in a child’s life is to talk and don’t be afraid.

Today there are health classes to educate people about different diseases that you can get. Education is the key we should educate ourselves in all areas of life. I think that there should be a class on right choices. Yes you could take home a play baby for a weekend but really dose this work. I just don’t buy the idea I just doesn’t state the real thing the real understanding. Hands-on experience is a great way to put off having sex.

So in reality those who want to engage in sex at a young age think before you act ask questions and don’t let any one come between your true feelings.