Oil prices

Spencer - lonsdale, Minnesota
Themes: setbacks

I believe that oil prices need to go down. before we go in to a worse recession. If they keep riaising gas prises like the way they are now, no one is going ti be able to afford anything! People are going to stop traveling a much as they use to, and tourism will suffer. the price of food has already gone up alot, people are loseing there homes to forclosure and everything elsa will start to get really expensive too. i also believe that we need to stop buying our oil from other countrys and drill for our own.The United States is sitting on the worlds largest oil deposits, which are really dep in the earth. so what if it takes a couple of years to drill for them. wouldn’t it be worth it to not be so dependent on foreign oil? we have the technilogy, so we might as well use it. I think the governmenthas a reason for not tappig our own resorses, but they dony want the people of america to know it. They need to start listneing to us, because we are the ones that are affected the most by these high prices.