Racism

Zachary - Montgomery, Minnesota
Themes: immigrant, race

I believe that it is not wrong to be “racist” to an extent. There is not one single person in the world that has some kind of hate or said something bad about another race. I believe that as long as there is a good reason for why you hate or dislike another race that you can keep your opinion. I myself do not have a major problem with other shades of skin “race” but when they are illegal or act like “thugs” it angers me. Immigrants who are illegal come to this country “USA” looking for work. Of course people will hire them for cheap labor but when they dont have to pay taxes and pretty much get away with anything it gets to me. They live in big groups in one house have twenty vehicles there yards look horrible and the police do nothing about this. This is all a bunch of bullshit! Hard working Americans pay taxes, get into trouble for the littlest things, and keep there belongings as clean as possible. The “illegals” and other minority groups just walk all over us not caring about thoughs people who actually do something for this country. This is what i believe.