Seatbelts

Allyson - Lonsdale, Minnesota

I believe that everyone should wear a seatbelt. This I believe because there are way too many pepole that get hurt or killed because they were not wearing a seatbelt. I have had an exerience with a car accident. One night i has driving around with some friends and we started fightailing and the next thing i knew we were in the ditch. I would have to say that it was one of the scariest nights of my life. Everyone i was with that night turned out to be okay because they weere wearing sealtbelts. If we were not im not sure how it would have turned out. But while you are watching the news, you see that almost every month a teen dies because they weere not weaing their seatbelt. But what if they weere waering them? Would there be as many deaths? Personally i dont think so. It takes two seconds to put on a seatbelt. But it takes a whole lifetime to remember the people who have passed away. So maybe next time you get into a vehichle you will stop and take two seconds to put on something that will save your life.