Don’t Fight

Samuel - Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

I believe that if there is a fight, everyone involved or helped provoke it should be suspended. I believe this because you shouldn’t get in fights and if you do you should try to stop it. If people were saying don’t do it or holding you back, listen to them, and if you don’t listen to them you’ll make a stupid move.

Why should everyone involved or helped provoke it get suspended? They should get suspended because fights are stupid and pointless. Fights are the worst way to solve thing. Just talk or ask other people for advice, but don’t fight. They always turn out worse then before.

I’ve been in a fight and it was my fault because I didn’t listen to my friend about not fighting and so I started it. Now my friend sometimes calls me a fight picker. If you know you are not going to be able to end it and the other person is, that’s another reason not to get in a fight. Never assume anything about the other person because it might not be true, and don’t get cocky because then you don’t make smart choices and someone might take something you do or say as a challenge. Then a fight starts

Some people say fights can solve almost anything. They are wrong and fights don’t solve anything, they just make them worse. If people who were involved or helped provoke it were suspended, there would be fewer fights and more people would be friends and more people might feel safer.

I believe that if there is a fight, everyone involved or helped provoke it should be suspended. Why? Because fights are stupid and pointless and they only make things worse. If there were fewer fights, more people might be friends and more people might feel safer. Have fun and be friends.

This I Believe.