I Believe

Allan - 53590, Wisconsin

I Believe

I believe in my parents

I believe in my parents because they gave me a home when no one else would. When I was in trouble, like when I ran away because I was angry and confused and just wanted to run. It took a while but it got better and life went on with them still loving me, despite my running away.

I’m always there for my friend.

When something bad happened to my friend and his Grandma died, I gave him a place to stay for a while. When he stayed we talked and spent time together. I also told him I would go to one of his family member’s funeral.

I believe that there is no Hell.

I don’t think that there is a Hell, but I do think that there is a heaven because everyone was born good and they just make mistakes in their life. If there was a Hell everyone would be in it because everyone has made a big mistake or mistakes in his or her life.

I used to be a very bad kid and got into trouble everyday. Then it all came tumbling down. My grandpa was sent to pick me up because I had an out of school suspension, so he came and got me and we had a talk and from that day on I wanted to be known as a good kid! He made a big impact on my life.

I believe in my parents, always being there for a friend, that there is no Hell, but a Heaven, and finally, I believe in my Grandpa.

I believe.