It’s Okay

Grant - Milwaukee, Wisconsin

It’s Okay

Last year in the football season I throw the game losing interception. In social studies class I mixed up a whole category of answers on a test and nearly failed. And in a baseball championship game I stuck out all three times I was up to bat. With all the horrible mistakes people make in life, I believe in making mistakes. I believe this because there is only one way to get better at something and that is to learn from your mistakes or to learn form other peoples mistakes. Even though sometimes I don’t want to admit my mistakes or problems doing that will help me in the long run. So what if I mess up or make a mistake, it’s going to happen, I will do better next time as long as I keep trying and never give up. The next football game I had was dominant. I had three explosive touchdowns. I rushed for to two, passed for one, and made a full extension diving interception. For the rest of school quarter in social studies I put on my “A game” and did really well and ended up getting an A in the class. And in the next baseball tournament I had I erupted like a volcano and smashed the guts out of the ball and hit it over the monstrous fence twice in one game. That just goes to show that you can always learn from your mistakes if you keep moving forward.