I am a Christian, This i believe.

Paul - West Point, Mississippi
Themes: Christianity

I am a Christian this I believe, I know God, personally. I talk to Him, and He to me. I live it, breath it, read it, dream it, It’s easy to believe, it’s so obvious that the world and all that is in it, past and present where and are created by GOD almighty. The moon, sun, and stars. Our complicated bodies. All the different creatures, as well as all the different plants and insects. This was not and is not a random act of some explosion, nor am I an evolved ape like creature. All Species can be and are closely related genetically because we all come from the same source, EARTH. All the chemicals, proteins, atoms, molecules and any other substance you choose to list all exist in, on and around the EARTH. The Bible tells us GOD made us, and all living things from the EARTH. So for scientist to claim that all species are one or two DNA molecules away from each other and there by evolved from one another, then teaching our children that we evolved from fish to apes to Homosapians is an insult to GOD and all his great work.

Evolution as a whole is common among a group of species living anywhere over long periods of time. We as humans evolve everyday we learn from our mistakes and change accordingly. Different humans living in different areas evolved to adapt to there surroundings, this is the greatness of our creator at work. The complexity of our systems is so great that in no way shape or form could this complicated organism randomly occur. No more than our solar system could be put in the exact place all lined up, every planet turning at the exact rate of speed, rotating at different orbits, pushing and pulling one another keeping each other in perfect harmony. The moon so precisely rotating that it causes our tides to change, just a little bit larger or a different orbit and we would not exist.

To think such greatness is a random act from an explosion millions of years ago is just plain denial of a greater power. Just think about it, we can see further out into space than ever before, we have probes taking pictures of solar systems and galaxies millions of light years away, and we are just a little spec in the greater view of all the universe, and with all our ability to see, we have yet to find ONE single instance where other solar systems exist with all the planets rotating and orbiting a sun in just the right configuration for life to exist. If our existence was and is a random act it would have occurred more than once in our universe.

With that said I leave you with these quotes, “In the beginning GOD created the Heaven and the earth.”

“And God saw every thing that He made and behold, it was VERY good”. This I Believe!