cameron - sandy, Utah

I believe in karma. I believe that if you do wrong, then wrong will do you. If you cheat someone no matter what it is, it will come back on you. You might be satisfied for an hour, a week, or maybe even a month, but it will come back on you. When it does come back on you, it will usually be worse, and it will hurt your feelings, just like you did to someone else. Sometimes karma backfires on you to. You may do good all the time and then all the sudden get a streak of bad things happening to you. But the person that is doing that will get it back, Its just a matter of time

Everyone in this world has a conscious. When you do something wrong that conscious will kick in. That’s why when someone does something wrong they either admit what they did, or they are a stress ball for hours on end. Its because they know that karma is going to strike back on them, and when it doesn’t they are not gonna like it to well. The saying what goes around is true fact. They know they are gonna get it back sooner or later.

I have a story for why I believe in karma as much as I do. One of the weekends I was racing i got in an accident. The kid that was behind me came into a corner following me and he basically t- boned me. It broke a part on my bike so that I couldn’t finish, or race the rest of the weekend. Well I finished watching the rest of the race, and in the same exact corner that he t- boned me in, he fell in. he fell at such force that it broke his rest and gave him a concussion and he had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. I saw him like three weeks later and I told asked him “you know you fell in that corner?” he said “no why?” I said “because it was karma, from when you slammed me in that same corner” he just simply started laughing and went on with his business.

I believe that if karma weren’t true then it wouldn’t be a word or even a concept. Karma is true fact and that’s why I believe so strongly in it. I have so many examples, and stories for why I believe in it that I could go on for days. Everyone knows that if they do bad then karma will get them. That’s why people are always so scared on getting caught or getting in trouble, they know karma is gonna come.