This I believe (is possible)

Melissa - Wyckoff, New Jersey
Themes: question

In the eyes of humans ants are tiny, minuscule useless bugs. To them we are big, fearless, scary monsters. Could there be something bigger outside of our endless universe; making us look like ants? I believe there could be.

Now, I’m not implying that there are “ailens” out there or anything like that because I don’t believe in them. I just believe its possible that there are bigger things beyond our safe little bubble.

I recently saw the movie Horton Hears A Who, which is originally a book by the brilliant author Dr.Seuss. In the movie there is an entire community living on a spec of pollen. The little community thought they were the only ones to exist. However, right outside of their spec was a much larger but similar community. When the Who’s find out there is larger life, most of them are in disbelief because they think the idea is absurd. It’s ironic because in How the Grinch Stole Christmas the Who’s had no idea there was a whole other world outside of theirs. But in Horton Hears A Who the Who’s parallel the ants in our world. The idea in Horton Hears A Who is similar to ideas my cousins and I have thought.

When my cousins and I were younger we used to think up crazy ideas. For instance, maybe we are living in a large horse-like animal’s stomach. When the animal drinks it rains in our world. Or, the idea that we live on a single raindrop. It shows how small we are because we can’t reach the ends of the droplet.

These ideas are a little far out but it’s fun to think about. The idea is surreal but I believe maybe ‘others’ are thinking the same thing; that its possible that our world exists. Is it possible? It’s something to think about…