Mo Money, No Problems

Will - Wyckoff, New Jersey

Contrary to popular belief, I believe that money does indeed create happiness. We work so hard so we can live a better, happier life. We strive to provide our next generation with better circumstances than we have now; we want them to live happier. All of our hard work pays off once you receive that paycheck. What do you do with the money that you earn? Sure you have to pay taxes, rents, and loans, but then you spend the rest on material objects that you want, things that make you happier.

I believe that you can be miserable five days a week, from nine to five, and then hop into your $200,000 Porsche and drive back to your estate on a beautiful lake and forget all of your problems. This “superstar” lifestyle is something that we all adore and wish we could have. We go so far to even live vicariously through the lives of our wealthy idols. We see their lavish homes, luxurious cars, and exotic getaways, and can’t help to think “What if?” “What if that was me, man would I be happy!”

Anything that you want you can have with money, and in retrospect, anything that you don’t want you can get rid off. You are essentially creating your own utopia thanks to money. Money and wealth are a result of a good education and hard work. We are all attempting to receive a better education and work harder than the next person, so we can earn more money. Earning more money will make us happier. Why would we elect to do all of the hard work if we weren’t going to be happier and wealthier? That’s right, we wouldn’t do the work.

Having money allows you to live life the way you want it, your way, the happier way. You can purchase anything that your heart desires. You can choose where and how you want to live your life. I believe that money does indeed create happiness.