Love without Boundaries

Michelle - Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Themes: love

I believe life is full of possibilities, the possibilities of making mistakes and of finding the solution to them. There are decisions that may affect your life, love is one, makes you vulnerable for other to hurt you, but it also makes you vulnerable for love to come into your life. Everything that happens in life gives us wisdom and makes us stronger. There is one possibility which haunts all of us, the desire for love, the kind o love that will makes us feel complete. I believe love is one of the most breath taking feelings that anyone could experience, especially when it is mutual. There are different kinds of love that we can experience in our journey through life; there can be the satisfaction of loving your friends and family and of finding someone with whom you may spend the rest of life.

Love is the one thing that may do the impossible; it may move seas and give life. For example, I have a boyfriend which for most part he tries to act like a kid. I have always been an impatient person with everyone, but my feelings towards him have enable, for me to be as patient as possible. Patience for me was an impossible, but not anymore. It is amazing how things like love are able to open up your heart and see things in a different way; it is like as if you were wearing sun glasses, it is a different view of life.

People do not necessarily need to tell you they love them in order for you to know, but it can be expressed in many ways, in the gestures or in their actions. They say actions worth more then a thousand words and for most part are true. For example, helping my mom around the house doing chores and all, it is a way of telling her I do care about her, and that I appreciate her. Mother’s do not always want you to tell them you love them 24/7, instead they want you to show them through your cooperation and well behavior. Everything in life has its compensation, sooner or later and mothers are for most part the ones that no matter what they are always going to be there.

As time goes by, just as you grow up the understanding of what love real means comes into more sense, and as you grow older you fully understand what it really is. Is that person that has been with you since day one, since the day you both decided to cherish each other for the rest of your life. Love is a muscle, which should be constantly in use; opening up more the possibilities of an honest love and what you should expect and what you should give. Work out that muscle, make it nice and strong.