I Believe in Friendship

Anna - Ann Arbor, Michigan

This I believe…

I believe in Friendship because it is so special and it’s sometimes hard to find the right friends to have things in common with. I have an amazing group of friends who love me and I love them. We all care about each other so much and it’s really special that we can have that with each other. I am so lucky to have found my true friends, I couldn’t ask for anything better because they are the best. We hang out every single day at school and sometimes on weekends too. I tell them I love them all the time and they say it back to me. If I ever need a helping hand, or someone to talk to, I know my friends will always be there for me just like I will be there for them.

I can’t even describe how much I love my friends and how much they mean to me. They are so amazing and even though we fight sometimes, I know that we will make up and go back to being friends. My friendship with my friends means that we have a special relationship with each other and we have things in common with each other. It also means that we love and care for each other all the time, no matter what.

I have lots of different groups of friends. Most of them are from school, but I have some from dance and from camp also. Its great to have a big group of friends because its fun to hang out with a lot of people and have things in common which each one of them.

There are a lot of friendship quotes that I love, including: “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart”, “A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you’ve been through a storm.” “A real friend is not one who only entertain you, but one who cares about you, one who will be there when you cry”, “A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart.”