God

max - Napoleon, Ohio

God

I believe in God. He is the only One I truly believe in now a day’s. God is everywhere, always watching over our shoulder, keeping us in his grace. Even when I feel all alone, He is there for me. He will always be there in my time of need, and when He chooses to take me away from this world, it is His will. God has a purpose for each and every one of us. He may take anyone we love in a flash but then make many other moments last. Even when it seems like I can’t go on, He will be there to push me. He is the wings on my back, protecting me when things go wrong. He has been keeping a close eye one me. He has even saved me from death!

Awhile back, I almost died in an accident. I slipped on a road, flew into the night, and went in-between two trees, which led to the portage river. He saved me; if I would have hit just one of those trees, I might not be here today.

Yesterday, after spending some time at a track meet, I left to take my friend home. As we were driving, we were going about 45mph on a curve when a truck crossed into my lane. I hit the breaks as hard as I could, and the truck turned at the last second and missed me! This is just one example of a sign showing me that God is truly looking after me and taking care of me in my times of need. God expects us to live life for him and believe in him. He makes miracles happen out of nowhere. He is always there for me when I truly need him, and He will always be watching out for the people that I love and care about. Even when I am lying in a shadowy pit, He will be there to comfort me and take care of me. No matter what I do wrong, I know that my Father in heaven is looking forward to seeing me in paradise with Him sitting with my ancestors.