I believe in staying healthy

Ogden - West Jordan, Utah

When was the last time you ate at a fast food restaurant? Fast food is not a very healthy way to eat. It may be filling but it isn’t very nutritious. I believe in order to stay fit you have to eat healthy food, keep your mind positive, and stay in good physical shape.

One reason why I believe in staying healthy is because I have seen and heard of so many people dying or having problems all because they’re not eating good food. Like my grandma. She hasn’t lived a very healthy life, and she’s over seventy years old. But if she would have stayed healthier all her life, then she wouldn’t be in so much pain and she would probably be doing a lot better than she is.

But it’s not all just about eating healthy; you have to also be active. Because what I think happens if you’re sitting around all day doing nothing then you just become lazier and never want to do too much. But in order to keep your body working well and to keep yourself feeling good every day is to just eat good food and keep active and if you do that then it makes you feel good like your doing something for yourself.

I believe that you also have to have a healthy mind not only the physical side of being healthy but the mental side is just as important in my opinion. If you believe you aren’t healthy and you put your mind toward negative thoughts about being healthy then you won’t be healthy. You have to keep your mind on a positive road to be healthy I think.

So in my opinion I think in order to stay healthy you should keep your mind positive by not putting yourself down and focusing on the negative thoughts in your mind about yourself, but focusing more on the positive side and thinking good of yourself. Also you have to eat nutritious foods that help your body and that don’t clog your body with poisons. And you have to keep active and not just sit around and do nothing you have to get out and do things and I think that helps a lot to stay fit. I strongly believe that if all of these things are done then you will live a long and healthy life.