Madison - robinson, Texas

Who do you go to talk to when something goes wrong? Who do you tell all your secrets to? You just don’t want to have to tell anyone else? Who is always their for you? When you need them the most? Our friends “Sometimes you think you only have one good friend”

Sometimes kids think they only have one true friend. Sometimes they can be wrong your friend might change. They might hang out with a different group that might not always be yours. Then you think that no one can be a better friend then what he/she has been for you. Then you just wouldn’t want to make another best friend or friend again.

Even though your other friend has changed, they might don’t want to hang with you that much any more. That does not mean that you can’t make a new friend that is more like you then what you thought they would be. They could be more like part of your family. It just means that you won’t have a friend like him/her.

“Who knows you could make a better one than your last friend”

I have made lots of friends in my past, present, and future. Sometimes they are not the best of friends. Sometimes they are in a mad mood a lot. Sometimes they will be in a good mood who knows. What might happen it depends on who it is and their personality. “Good Friends are always there for you”

Some of my good friends are always there for me like I have Kaci, Tyler, Olivia, Lindsey, and Chesle, something happens and need them the most. They are their for me. They are the many friends that I hang with. You probly have a group to of friends. Try to figure out who is a good friend to you. So then you know who you can always trust. Then they can be like a sister to you because y’all talk to each other more, you also trust each other. There has to be one good friend in your life that you trust, tell everything to, hang out with a lot, and is like a sister to you.