to be the best

Ryan - Robinson, Texas

To be the best

Have you ever wanted to be the best at something but you did not think that you could do it or you did not feel like working enough to accomplish it. I believe everyone has to work their hardest to accomplish a goal. If I want to be the best at something I will have to practice, study, work, and overcome problems and challenges. Also when, I become the best I will have to continue to work hard to keep my spot at the top.

When, I started football I wanted to be a great cornerback so I had to believe in myself and work hard every day. Even when I get tired I still have to give it my all so, I can be notice by everyone and, I will know that I did my best.

When, I overcome a problem or challenge I feel great and that encourages me to meet all of my problems head on, and I do my best every time. When, I achieve a goal it is satisfying. I learned this when I was to make better grades in science class so I started to study for the tests and pay attention in class and, now my grades are a lot better and, now I like science class a lot more.