Hard Work

Dan - Robinson, Texas
Themes: work

Hard Work

I believe that what I learn from hard work is one of the most important things I can learn in my life. Hard work can help me accomplish many things like doing well in school, getting a good job, and many other things. When I am struggling with something, I try my hardest and get better.

I have seen many athletes accomplish their task by working hard. If they didn’t practice or have any effort, they probably wouldn’t do well. How could someone win the Olympics if they didn’t practice and work hard? That would be crazy if someone could win without working hard. Atheltes struggle with their sport, but they never give up. They practice and work hard. Working hard can get me a good job when I get older. It will also help me all through out life.

I have a lot of experience in both sports and school work. In the seventh grade, at the beginning of track season I was horrible at pole vault. I came in last place in the first track meet. I was angry and depressed, but I never gave up. I worked hard every day of practice. On the last track meet, I came in first place. Both my parents and coaches were proud of me because I never gave up and I worked hard. When ever I have a project or something for school, I get as much as I can get done that day. I don’t procrastinate anymore. I only did that when I was younger, now that I’m older I am a lot better at getting my work finished.

I have learned even if I fail at something that I worked hard on, I always learn from my mistakes.

I never stop trying. If I don’t give up I will get better. There has been many times when I wanted to quit. The thing that helps me not quit is to think positive and try my hardest. Hard work will help me accomplish anything. People who have succeeded and accomplished their goals have asked for help, assistance, or advice at some point. It is good to ask for help sometimes. I have always had goals, and I do whatever I can to accomplish them. Learning from hard work is very important, this I believe.