dwayne - robinson, Texas

I believe that most people learn from their mistakes. I have learned from all my mistakes that I have made so far in my life. When we make mistakes, I think it is important because we then know not to do it again. That is even if we try it again.

I have learned to not to talk during any of my classes. All my teachers get on to me for talking too much or too loud. I got detention for talking non-stop during 2nd period. I always get told to stop talking during 1st period or I get in trouble. My main classes I get in trouble in are 1st, 2nd, 4th, and my 7th period classes, but it is because my friends are in those classes. However, I have learned from the mistakes I have made, and do what the teacher tells you to do.

I have learned at my house to always clean your room. Before, I left my clothes in a pile somewhere in the room, and usually in front of my dressers. I never made my bed because I am just going to get back into it. So what is the point? I never picked up any of my drinks or video games, I just left them where they were. I always have to have my room clean at my dad’s house because all my friends come over and my family members are coming down a lot to visit. My grandma helps me clean my room and helps wash my clothes. My friends can’t come in because my mom says my room not clean, or is smelly.

I have learned not to hit my little brother because I always end up in lots of trouble at the end. I have hit my brother for taking my chips, and I got in lots of trouble because they were only chips. I have hit him with a basketball for saying something rude, and I got in trouble for that too. I hit him for using my stuff, which he has no rights to be using. I have learned not to my little brother. Furthermore, the lessons I have despite the horrible punishments, I have received. I have learned the lessons and I will not forget all of the lessons.

I have learned from all of my mistakes I have made so far in my life. I believe mistakes are important because I have learned valuable lessons for living, and it will make me a better person. I will never forget what punishments I had when I made a mistake, and I will think twice before I do something that will get me in trouble.