I Believe

Ricky - Kent, Washington

I believe it’s okay to have ups and downs in life. I believe this because whatever you go through in life, there will always be challenges. There will always be something that will either make your life become better or worse. Trust me, everyone has experienced problems occuring in their lives. No one is perfect and has zero problems and all joy in their life. Although I believe life is fair, there are problems that are not so good.

Challenges aren’t so bad. It’s a good way for you to gain experience, no matter what difficulty it is. For example, if you are doing a sudoku puzzle and you can’t figure it out, keep pushing yourself until you complete the puzzle. When you complete it, you will feel great about yourself instead of crappy because you gave up. Just like any other challenge, you should always push yourself. Say, you like a girl, but some other guy is trying to get with her and he wins her heart, you won’t be feeling so happy because he took her away from you. Just because she isn’t in your life anymore doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world. There are so many more girls out there that will be waiting for you to come by, and then you’ll be happy that you got over the old girl because the new one will make you even more happy.

In the other hand, the guy that took the girl from you will make your life even better because he was too selfish, thinking he can run into your relationship and mess everything up. As for me, most of the time, I try to do good things for other people so not only will I gain their respect, but I will get something good out of it unexpectedly. Whenever I’m outside of the house and there’s a door to open, I hold the door for others behind me can get through. That’s what you call being a gentlemen.

Although I sometimes don’t show my manner’s, I get punished for it. The punishment directs me towards becoming a better person. The bad things that happen to us aren’t really bad after all. For instance, if a serial rapist gets killed, it will be bad that someone died, but it will be great because we don’t have to worry about getting raped!

I believe life is fair. I believe we should live life as it is and go through whatever problems/situations we run into. Keep in mind that there is always a good thing waiting to be found out when you’re having a crappy day. Life is truth, and truth never lies. Life is fair.