Inspiration

Steven - Framingham, Massachusetts

I think one of the most inspiring people that I have in my life is my cousin lulu. She is very inspiring to me because of how she has always been there for me throughout my whole life. There have been many different occasions that have inspired me when I have been with her. First of she has treated me like her brother for my whole childhood into adulthood. One occasion in particular that encouraged me to go into college and extend my education was when I drove with her to D.C to bring her to college. She went to Georgetown University and that was one of the best times I had with her. It inspired me a lot to go to college because I went to Georgetown and thought of how cool it would be to extend my education. We drove many hours to get her to her college and it was such a relief to have her show me around the campus and show me what college was like. Georgetown is one of the best colleges you can go to and she inspires me because she went to school to become a lawyer and that’s what she has made out of herself. I hope one day I will be able to inspire someone about college and inspire them to be whatever they want to be in life. She has helped me throughout my whole life with high school, college and everything else. She is such an inspiring person and I don’t know what I would ever do without her in my life. Also with me going to D.C. to bring her to college it inspired me that I could travel around the world. She does a lot of traveling because of her business. I hope that one day I will have my own business and can travel around the world and see different states and countries. I think with me going to her college when I was younger has inspired me to go to college until I feel I can accomplish what I would like to accomplish from college for my career. My cousin went to college longer than most people and that’s inspiring because a lot of people don’t go as long. But she was determined to get what she wanted out of college and that was a successful career. I am very inspired by her and she continues to inspire me even to this day.