I believe in sleep

devaughn - Texas

I believe in sleeping. Helps revitalize the mind and passes the time when you’re bored if I prolong the amount of time a slept in a day I definitely would. To me laying your head down and resting your eyes can help you do anything. For example this one time I was taking a history test where you would fill in the blanks of a time line. Of course I had studied (tried to memorize the whole time line) but when It came to the test all my memorization had left me, so I went to sleep for about 15 minuets and when I woke up I had remembered most of it. I’m the type of person that thinks that test scores would go up if there was a mandated “Nap Time”. Rather than going into the lunch room and having to bear noise coming from every direction, I’d go to the library or go to sleep in my classroom to get ready for whatever is next on my agenda. When you grow up as an only child I guess you tend to become more accustomed to quiet, but when you go to school it is something completely different. People fighting, others shouting, teachers in particular, and the only escape I have found to all the chaos is sleep.