A Great Pathway to Your Future

Brittany - york, Pennsylvania

A Great Pathway To Your Future

“Great job at the concert tonight Brittany,” my sister Calina told me. I had just finished an orchestra concert and it was really fun. I am so glad I play the violin, it’s my passion. That’s why I believe you should do what you love to do. That doesn’t just mean one thing though. I love to play the violin, and do gymnastics. They both make me happy and that’s all that matters.

Doing what you love to do has a lot of advantages to it. For starters, you can meet a lot of new friends. I’ve met a lot of people in orchestra, and I bet I wouldn’t have met them anywhere else. By having a lot of friends, you can feel good about yourself. Also, doing you passion lets you have fun. I love doing gymnastics, because I’m good at it and I have a lot of fun. If you’re not having fun with what you’re doing, then it’s not your thing and you should find something else that you will like more. If something isn’t you, then don’t do it.

Gymnastics really gets me moving on my feet, and I always feel great when I’m moving. Everybody feels great when they’re doing whatever they love to do. So do your dream, you could go really far places in life. I could become a professional violinist, or be a gold medal champion at the Olympics. I can have a lot of fun in my life doing these things. So do your dream now, that will start making a great pathway to your future.

Another great thing about doing your dream is that it makes your life a lot more interesting. If you aren’t doing what you love to do, then what are you doing? Living a dull and boring life that’s what. Why would you want to live that way when you could be living a fun, great and happy life? When you are living your passion you are figuring out your talent, and by doing that you can make future goals to look forward to.

“You did a fantastic job at the concert tonight, good job all of you!” the orchestra teacher told us. Those were the words that made me sure I was doing what I loved to do. “This really is my dream,” I told myself shortly after the concert. I did a good job, had fun, and was happy with myself in the end. That’s all that matters. This I believe.