A Special Love

Tommy - Robinson, Texas

I believe that the most important thing to teen is their love for and with their mother. You have some sort of bond with your mother that you don’t have with anyone else. She brought you into this world and for nine months you were one, the same with her and her mother, and so on. She carried you, protected you, and fed you, so never do anything to mess that love up. I will never hurt or mistreat her, but protect her, and be there for her as she did for me.

I almost lost my mothers love and her respect. I pushed her away, disrespected her, and mistreated her. I thought that I was the man of the house because my mom and step dad are getting a divorce and he moved out of the house. He always treated her wrong and I thought that since she was a woman that she couldn’t stand up to a man. I thought that I was the only one who could stand up for her and protect her. I would rather get hurt than see my mother get hurt. I cared so much about her that I didn’t know what I would do If I lost her, and many times I thought that he was going to kill her. I was really just making things worse on the both of us. When she came to lean on me, I pushed her away and I wasn’t there for her when she needed me the most. So she quit trying to keep that bond that we had, the bond that was so good, she just wanted me to leave her alone and I thought that I had lost her love for me. I realized that I could treat her this way but it just isn’t right, and I realized it too late, I had already lost a lot of precious time with her.

I love my mother with everything and when I lost that little bit of love, I lost myself. I believe that the most important thing to you is your mother and if you don’t think so then ask her what the most important thing to her is and I bet she will say that you are. I will never disrespect my mother no matter how mad she makes me or how big or old I think I am , it just isn’t right for me to do that to her after all she has done for me. I am never going to push her away again because she would never push me away. I believe that I could never truly loose all the love of my mother but I sure could loose a lot of it.