What it trust? ?

Hunter - Waco, Texas

He slammed the door. She yelled and cried. Divorce has caused many trust issues in my life. It makes me wonder if my life will be that same as it is now. Or will it be like me parents, loving each other one minute then hating each t the next. That’s one of the many reasons why I believe that trust is important in life.

When I was around the age of six, my parent’s relationship began to fall which meant the love they used to show each other wasn’t there anymore. More and more often there would always be a fight, no matter how small the problem was. It got to the point to where I felt like neither one of my parents noticed not only what they were doing to themselves, but what they were doing to me. I was only a child, I didn’t understand.

As the years passed, I grew older and began to understand why my parents divorced. I knew that during there marriage there was a trust issue with one another. This made me understand all of the fighting. Neither one of them trusted each other. How can a marriage go well if there is no trust involved? What’s the point?

There are many other reasons why it is important to have trust in your life, not only in a marriage but in friendships too. Take this for example: I had a secret that I wanted to tell my friend. She came off as a friend that would keep secrets, someone that was trustworthy, and someone who you wouldn’t have to worry about blabbing there mouth to someone. Once again, I was wrong. So wrong that at one point in time I wished that I had never even began going to this school. She ended up telling about two days after. By the time the end of the week came, the rumor had made its way all around the school. I was furious, but upset at the same time. What made the situation worse was that she told me to my face that she wouldn’t tell. I was left with humiliation for about two or three months after. Those were the worst and hardest months of my life.

Throughout these experiences that I have had in my life, I have been encouraged to strive for what is right for me. The divorce of my parents has improved my view of life and what I’m to expect when I set out on my own. It has showed me that if you want something to last you need to have trust in someone. It seems like it could be a key to great thing in the future, for all those who love and honor each other at least. Trust is wonderful in my eyes. This I believe.