Famous in Sports

Tate - Robinson, Texas
Themes: sports

Sports, a good way to release stress, and they’re also fun. Do you know how far it is from first to second? I do. That is because I love sports, especially baseball and football. To me, sports are the closest thing to fame I can get, by being good at sports like baseball. When I go up to bat, all of the other team yells back up big hitter and they all back up and it makes me feel good. Or in football, when they put four or five people on you just to stop you from getting in the backfield and making the tackle or sacking the quarterback.

It makes you feel good about your self and it also makes you think, hey maybe I might be good at this and maybe I can be known for something, and I might be able to go to college and I might be able to get a good edicutation. I will have ten times harder to be the very best and I know that there is still a chance that I will not make it but I am still going to work my hardest so that I can.

But my real goal is to one day be in the major leagues in either football or baseball where you get paid to play, and every one thinks of you as a hero. I mean who would not want to make millions of dollars by playing something that you love. But I really want to go to the pros so I can support my family (Mom, Dad, Step Mom, Step Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, and my two brothers). The reason I want to do that is because of what they have done for me and are still letting me live in their house, feeding me, buying me clothes, and just about what ever else I want. It is pretty much another reason why I want to be come famous.

I don’t really want to have a huge house, like twenty cars, and a pet tiger( even though that would be kind of cool).All I want to do with the money that I get is support my family and maybe if I can buy a Ford 1967 Shelby GT500 to fix with one of my sons. This is why I believe that sports are to be associated with all children.