Kenadee - Tucson, Arizona

I believe in my family.

I believe in my family because they have taught me many morals than any one could ever teach.

My mom, for example has taught me that you can’t complain. She works a 10 hour shift. From 8 am to 5 am, every day through the week. After her exhausting day trying to calm down nervous patients from their dentist phobia, she comes home to a hungry crazed family. She works hard even more at home trying to feed 5 people. She has to clean the house, do the dirty laundry and do some of her own homework. Everyday this is her schedule and never once have I heard her complain. I also love that her most important phrase is “you get what you get and you don’t throw a fit,” it shows her hard work so well.

I could name so many more examples on how my family taught me lifetime morals, but they are not the only ones who taught me valuable lessons.

My friends taught me lessons, I also believe in them.

My friends taught me that to live a happy life you have to have a sense of humor. For instance, my friends and I had made many mistakes before. I was sad and mad at myself for doing what we did. I would never forget that moment, but thanks to my friends I got through it. My friends told “Hey you made a mistake but you learned from it, right?” “Yes of courses!” “Then you are good and you got to admit we had a good time!” “Ha, you are right at least we did it together.” “You know you have to laugh at yourself or you live a shorter life.” “What! Okay that is my new rule, have a good sense of humor!” “You know I was kidding right?” “Hey!” *laughing with friends*they make me feel so much better, that is why I cherish their company.

I believe in my friends and my family .