brittaney - plano, Texas

I believe that every life has an essential purpose, no matter how brief, or insignificant it may seem. Purpose has everything to do with people who have entered into my life. Everyone who comes into or out of one’s life has a purpose to be in that person’s life. There is a reason that I have kept the friends that I have and lost the one’s I have.

Our founding father, God, has a reason for putting each and every one of us on this earth, for everyone he has put here has a significant role to fulfill at some point. In his or her life whether it be a brief moment or until the age of 102. He has a plan for all of us. I think that every doctor, scientist, and actor/actress. There was a plan for them to achieve the things they have achieved, making an artificial heart to discovering the newest cure for a disease or becoming the best actor of the 20th century. He put them here to do something great. Everyone has some kind of purpose, we may not know what it is at this point in time but there is something for everyone to achieve in their lives. I am not sure what my purpose in life holds right now but I have time to figure it out. I know that I can do something with the creativity I was given to so something great in someone’s home or in artwork. Although people are here for a brief time or for a long time, there is something they all have to bring to someone else in the world.

Being in vacation bible school, I learned about how God has put everyone on this earth for a reason. I learned from one of the teachers in the class, who had gotten pregnant at a young age, when she wanted to get rid of the child she chose an abortion. Not knowing that one of her friends was having a child who would be born with an abnormal heart and in need of a lung transplant. But because she had the abortion her friend had her child which didn’t survive the abnormal heart condition. The child of the teacher was to be a perfectly healthy child. If she had known her friend’s child was to be born with those conditions, her child could have used to help her child survive. The teacher said that regrets the day she found out her child could have saved another. God had put that child on this earth to do something but since the child’s life was taken by a young mother, her friend had lost a child that could have been saved. This shows that no matter why young mothers have children or why anyone is put on this earth, they have a job to fulfill.