Better Than Others

Brittany - Richardson, Texas

I believe people will do almost anything to be better than others. The big man on campus realizes all of a sudden, bam people want to steal the spotlight from him. The kind of person who has low self-esteem, who thinks he can not do anything right; are the people who want what others have.

In my past, some people have underestimated me, just because I struggled a lot. Just because people struggle, doesn’t mean you can take people’s glory. The best you can do is just trying as hard as possible to make the best of your situation and see how it goes from there. If that doesn’t work than try to just, calm down and think about another way to think about the situation. Sometimes there are different kinds of people, who don’t understand themselves and who they are. By not knowing who they are, this makes that person feel depressed and makes them see if they can take somebody’s glory and make it theirs.

I know what I know and what I don’t know. The talents that are inside of me are only in me and nobody else. In this world of the USA, everybody is different; everybody is special in different Ways. In the end, whatever that person has just be grateful for it. Life isn’t always a perfect world or society. I have realized that my past is my past and that I need to work with what I have.