Money Is Power

Veronika - 75023, Texas

Money Is Power

I believe money is the center of most but not all power. It can either make me in a happy or sad mood. Depending how much money I have will put me in a certain class in society, the higher, the average, or the lower class. It can buy me everything I ever wanted, or just buy me the necessities I need to survive. It will be the difference in buying that new jacket from the mall, or wearing the one I have worn for years. It will be the difference in being in the popular group at school or not. Depending on how much money I have is almost like depending on how much power I have in my life to do the things I want to do. And go the places I want to go throughout my life.

Some people don’t know what life would be like without having the money to do the things they want to do. Or buy the things they need to buy in order to survive. And then there are other people who don’t know what its like to be able to go into a grocery store and feel free to buy all the food that they need to feed their family, or buy the clothes, or shoes, or jackets, or the blankets they need to keep warm. Money is a very important thing that is needed to survive. Not just here in America but all around the world. Nothing is FREE in the world today, so that means that money is needed to survive.

To me money is important because I like to be able to go do things like go shopping, go to the movies, go to theme parks, and go on road trips. I would like to be able to go to college, and make something of my life. And without money, most of these things are not possible. Money is not the only thing that makes me happy, but money gives me the power to do the things in my life that make me happy.

I believe that money is one of the most powerful things a person can have. And I know that a lot of people for different reasons criticize people who believe money is one of the most important things in life. And some also believe that money can’t make you a happier person. In my opinion they are a little naïve and don’t realize the power that money can have on a persons life. And I would tell them to ask a mother or father who can’t buy their children any food because there’s no money in the bank. I am sure that, the parents of those children would believe money would make them happier!