Richard - plano, Texas

I believe that we have the right to undermine the world’s governments to bring about a change in the world order and society so that money means nothing and people can’t buy their way out of trouble like most people think they can today. Most will think I mean high priced attorneys and movie stars, but I mean everyone’s paid a speeding ticket or a fine of some sort well, that falls in the category of my topic. Paying these fines is just a way of submitting to these corrupt governments to break free from these reins of corruption would be to as a whole reset the world on a global scale the idea as it would seem to come from a young mind. In reality though it could work if all governments and ideas of governments were washed away in fell swoop.

Many people will respectively say that this is a very bad idea but when thought about in the big picture the chaos and confusion will only last a small time and then the world as is true to human nature it will reset itself and it is in these times of reconception that the new ideals could be interjected so as to promote the new world view will tell a new tale and then and only then will the world be out of poverty, starvation and, war.

There are many who say why end the world to start over when you can just make changes to the world we live in and go from there with out destroying all we’ve made already. Because in man there is something that makes him want more than he already has to enact such changes would be to provide years of dictators who would only care for themselves and in itself this is wrong. I am not calling for communism or any such factor as that, just aspects of its views that would make the world a better safer place for all to live in.

As we all very well know there are people out there that try and turn everything into a profit such as governments, big business, and lets not forget about the regular people that will try and form a new profitable job or business out of it and that can not be aloud to happen in any form or fashion. No one man has the right to govern the world just himself. That is the whole idea behind this madness everyman should govern himself yet respect others so as they respect him. I know that sounds a lot like now but it would be a whole new world.