Passion

Lauren - USA
Themes: love

I believe in passion. I believe that passion is an empowering connection that all people will sooner or later find with something or some object. Passion describes people’s deepest feelings and devotions. It describes a smoldering love. The word passion can not be defined in a few simple words. It can describe a variety of things, from people to hobbies to objects. I believe that passion is a universal feeling, although it. I believe that one day I will discover that I have a passion for something. One day, I will come across something and feel a deep want for it. Among feelings like love and happiness, passion is one of the most heart-felt emotions in the world. It causes me to have the drive and motivation to get what it is I want, and results in great fulfillment when achieved or reached. The things I am passionate about shape who I am today and will become. Passion forms my goals and dreams in life.

When I think of passion, it reminds me of memories from childhood. When I was younger, my parents would drag me and my sister out to the theater just about every weekend. At this time, my family lived in London, England, so going to watch plays were common for people to do every weekend. At the time, the theater seemed so big and crowded, and I remember being amazed as a watched the actors and actresses sing and dance. They had such enthusiasm. This is the first time I had seen passion. We would go back every weekend, and I would see the same fire in all the actors’ eyes. As I grew up, I would go watch my sister perform at a local theater. When she was on stage, she looked like she was having the time of her life. She had the same look that those actors I had seen when I was younger had. They were passionate about being on stage. Once I had experienced the sight of seeing someone indulge in one of their passions, it made me eager to find what I was passionate about. I wanted to have “fire” for something, but it seemed the harder I looked, the less successful I was. I wanted to find a hobby or activity that I loved doing, but I couldn’t force myself to have a passion for doing anything. That’s when I discovered that passion can be even simpler than that. People can have passion for anything. I discovered that I had a passion for people. My family and friends was the one thing I had a deep admiration for.

Passion is an empowering feeling, and that is why I believe in passion.