Love Is Fragile

Labo - Plano, Texas
Themes: love

I believe that love is the most fragile thing in the world. Love is supposed to be the most important thing, but it is sometimes hard to contain. I believe that people should love everybody no matter how many times that particular person hurts us. The people that should receive the most love from me are my family and friends. I hope someday that I can find that special someone that I can love and embrace as long as I can. I would never want her to leave my side because I don’t want to be miserable and lonesome for the rest of my life. Love is difficult to obtain, but it is so beautiful to watch grow. I believe that love is very expensive because I try to spend all of the time trying to impress my lover, but instead I probably end up broke. Love is what I need in my life and I need to keep it like, food, water, clothes, and shelter.

I believe that when I am loved, I am protected from all of the dangerous things in the world because there is always somebody that will help me when I am feeling trapped inside. Love keeps me warm inside and I feel that I have a huge blanket over me all the time. Love comes with trust, if I trust somebody, I will never be alone and I will feel that I am wanted that particular area.

In order to obtain love, I must make the ultimate sacrifice of being to provide for others. One of the reasons that couples don’t stay together is that they don’t pay enough attention to their lover. I believe that if I am going to be with someone, I have to at least communicate with them. Lack of communication will destroy a relationship very quickly.

A few years ago, I met a girl and we used to talk to each other all the time. She used to call me all of these nicknames like we were dating. When she was tired, she used to lie on my shoulder and I would massage her head. But one day, I got very confident and wanted to ask her to date me, but right when I was about to, I found out that she had a boyfriend. I was so sad that I went up to her and ask her why she didn’t choose me and she said that she didn’t know that I like her. Even though that we didn’t get together, we still remain friends. I thought that I was in love, but it was just a phase that I was going through, the path of being in love.