i believe in equality

Junior - plano, Texas
Themes: equality

I believe in Equality

I believe in equality! Equality is about actually getting to know people and respecting them as I would like to be respected, which is something that I was taught as a child. It’s not about thinking others are lower than me or higher than me. Equality is important because it provides respect, and unity. Even in a relationship, you need equality because people in their marriages and other relationships try to be the boss and it ruins their relationships. Equal is how I was created and equal is what I should be in my life time.

I feel this way because I see others trying to be better, acting like they’re better, and saying that they’re better than others. People try to get me down by saying that I am lower than they, that no matter what, I will never be as good as them or even that they’re always going to be better than me. This thought that others are better than I will never amount to what they say because it’s not true and no matter what they say I am equal to them. I say that I am equal to all others because no matter how good others are at something, and no matter how rich and powerful others are everyone is equal to everyone in a different way. The different ways people are equal to each other are that if others are rich I can work harder to be just as rich as the Them, if other people are powerful because their mean or nice to me than I could be equal to another because I can be just as nice or even as mean to others I can work on that too. Even in sports such as boxing, karate, ultimate fighting and etc they’re not to far better than others because I can become something of that sort and train as much and become as equal to them and even be able to beat them and become a champ.

Even People who have the best relationships are equal to their loved one and they can also try to say that they’re better than other couples. It’s not true because I can try to be equal with my partner and be equal to them but they won’t hear me say that I am better than others. What I am trying to explain is that no matter how others think, they are just as equal but never better because they’re is no better. A perfect example that this can relate to is the art of boxing because others can be a champ or say they’re the best such as that of Oscar de la Hoya and still get beat on by another who that has worked equally hard to fight such as Floyd Mayweather. All I am trying to say is that I will be equal to anyone no matter how hard I work!