Love Finds a Way

Adam - Plano, Texas
Themes: love

I believe that there is no one definition of love. Interpersonal love is the relationship type of love, not the love between family. When love approaches me it grasps me in a warm, comforting, and happy feeling that I don’t want to go away. “Love is not blind- it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.” Attraction may be physical, and external which may bring me to her, but love comes from within. When I love someone, looks come along with love. Love finds a way. Love is when it’s okay to just lay around next to a fire doing absolutely nothing, that is, as long as I have that special person next to me. When all I can think about, and all that I care about through all the ups and downs, whether I am with them or away is that special someone, and I just know it’s right, and that this is where I belong, where I need to be, and when I feel like I, finally, am home.

I have loved and I have learned. Through past experiences, I now know what love is, and how it can affect the way I live in a lot of different aspects of my life. I find myself doing anything to make them understand, and I’ll do anything to make her feel the same. I can’t sleep at night, and I search for words, they just don’t come out right, I don’t even know where to start. When I’m with the person that I care so much about all my worries go away, and I’m happy again. It doesn’t matter what happened earlier that day or week, it doesn’t matter how stressed out I am, she makes me smile and makes me feel as if it has all disappeared. When I am away from her it feels as if I am missing something, and I’m not complete. I need her in my life, and I don’t care about everything else. I don’t know what is going to happen when I go to college, when I have to leave her, but just the thought of it makes my stomach hurt. Love, to me, is one of the happiest things life has to offer. Who cares if I have everything material, if I don’t have love in my life, it won’t be complete. It will always feel as if I am missing something. Love swept me off my feet when I was least expecting it. Some things were falling apart and I was never really happy, but it hit me. Now all of those problems started to disappear. The problems left I don’t even care about most of the time because she makes me so happy it blocks out the negative aspects in my life. Love finds a way though everything to surprise you one last time. Love never quits. It stands by your side and waits to jump at the next right opportunity.